The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






10.09.2008

Trains, Planes, and Automobiles such a TRAGIC way to die or get hurt.

"live LIFE LIKE ITS YOUR LAST" -
HERE ARE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED THAT INSURE WE ALL DO SO.
Read More About TRAVI$ & AM's Plane Crash HERE
TRAVIS BARKER SPEAKS on the it, I think he is still dazed from it all, who wouldn't:


"I am doing the best I possibly can be," he told the US Weekly. "I'm so anxious to get out of here. I've just been in surgery after surgery. I have third degree burns basically from my feet up to my waist and both hands. One of my hands was second degree burns and one third degree burns. I'm trying to have a quick recovery and play the drums again and be able to hold my kids again."Recently traveling from a Georgia hospital to the Grossman Burn Center in Los Angeles via a tour bus with his father and ex-wife, Barker confessed to experiencing his worse scare and how he stays occupied while being hospitalized. "I hate planes. My biggest fear ever is to be involved in a plane crash," he added. "I sit here and I read books and watch TV. I think if this surgery went well, I'll be here at most two weeks."


----

Biden won the November 7, 1972 election in an upset by a margin of 3,162 votes. A few weeks after the election, Biden's wife and year-old daughter were killed in an automobile accident while Christmas shopping in Hockessin, Delaware on December 18, 1972. (Neilia Biden's station wagon was hit by a tractor-trailer as she pulled out from an intersection; the truck driver was cleared of any wrongdoing.) Biden's two sons, Beau and Hunter, were critically injured in the accident, but both eventually made full recoveries. Biden considered resigning in order to care for them; persuaded not to by Senate Majority Leader Mike Mansfield; he was sworn into office from one of their bedsides. The accident left Biden filled with both anger and religious doubt: "I liked to [walk around seedy neighborhoods] at night when I thought there was a better chance of finding a fight ... I had not known I was capable of such rage ... I felt God had played a horrible trick on me."
---
what A FLIPPIN DAY IN LA

Metrolink crash recovery

Workers clean up debris while investigators determine the cause of Friday's crash in Chatsworth. The Simi Valley-bound Metrolink train was carrying 225 passengers when it collided with a Union Pacific freight train descending into the San Fernando Valley. As of Sunday the crash had claimed 25 lives [WAY MORE WERE FOUND] and left 135 passengers injured.






TO LEARN AND SEE A STIMULATION OF HOW IT HAPPEN - click HERE -- MAN IT WAS A SENSELESS DISASTER



911 CALL VIDEO

MY THOUGHTS GO OUT TO THE VICTIMS AND THOSE AFFECTED, IT COULDA BEEN ANY OF US.

1 comments:

Soulful Jenn said...

yo! This footage and recording is unbelievable. It's tragic. I'm like in awe right now.Like hearing the screams in the background and hearing the man describe what he sees and stuff. I personally didn't think the 911 operator was as prepared as he should have been and I can;t believe someone on a wheelchair flew from upstairs to the down. Why would that person be upstairs?? You know?!

But yeah I be on that Metrolink from time to time. If it's not that it's the Amtrak and I've been on one when we hit vehicles.

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis