The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






10.14.2008

New Music Videos: Jay Rock X Q-Tip X Murs X Omar Cruz

ALL MY LIFE
JAY ROCK // Lil Wayne // Will.I.AM


OMG this SONG!!! love it, its a tru reflection of the HOOD life.Jay Rock lets them Rich MoFo's Kno how it is and the daily grind we not so priviledged folks be on. This gives me the chills, cause thats how it is, no sugar coatin or nothin' and the instrumental is INSANE, cool & dre mixin it with the soul beat!

Follow Me Home coming SOON!

"Livin' the wrong life, but I made that wrong right"

---
QTIP
'MOVE'

back after about 6 years from his last album, Qtip movin it to a JDILLA beat with samples from J5 Dancin Machine -Ask ya mama she'll tell u about it.


" Im Justa Brotha Man
Descended from the MotherLand"
lets MOooooVE!"

Renaissance Coming November 11th. So Far GETTIN UP n MOVE are NICE SOULHOP tracks.


automatic systematic !


MURS
CAN IT BE


Okay Murs I see ya -

“I coulda done a Nas and screamed “hip-hop is dead”/
I got up off my ass and I did something instead/
Signed with the devil, brought the scene up a level/
Killed the beast from within, I’m a born again rebel”

I agree Hyphen

OMAR CRUZ featuring FRANKIE J
TO THE TOP



I remember hearing this on the radio and wondering who tha hect sung it, haha i assumed JUNIOR, but its my future baby daddy frankie j. duh

0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis