The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






10.12.2008

New Music Video: BeYonce


IF I WAS A BOY - Beyonce'






At first I wasn't feelin the song, but with this soap opera like music video, It made me like it. Go BeYonce, this season around Imma try my best not to hate on you.haha. ; Surprisingly it had no connections with Ciara's, Like a Boy, which is cool, cuz i kno people r quick to say she's a copy catter [haha @ that word]. They both are very talented.

Directed By Jake Nava
Song Produced by Toby Gad

And Written and Performed Originally By BC JEAN



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I hated to song when i first heard it, but the video just put a new perspective on it for me

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis