The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






10.11.2008

jazmine sullivan



Boomp3.com

CANT BELIEVE I NEVER POSTED THIS!!!

My FAV SONG THIS WEEK!!!

1. She doesn't sound like Lauryn Hill, get that out ya head
2. Freakin Beat is Nice - Produced by REMI; who also produced my other track from her album- lions tiger & bears snippet

3. SHe is doin sum skillful shady shit in the video

1 comments:

Soulful Jenn said...

LOL I JUST seen that video a few hrs ago and I was giggling at the chorus.

She kinda look like the girl from Flavor of Love that shitted on the floor tho!!!

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis