The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






10.15.2008

This is Why KanYe is So cool...


IM IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
CHECK OUT THE 808's & HEARTBREAK'S REVIEW HERE
to SEE WHY kanye IS HERE to STAY

VIEW THE GREAT REVIEW HERE
HERE is WHAT RAP-UP.COM thought of the ALBUM tracks!!


1. “Welcome to Heartbreak”
2. “Heartless”
3. “Love Lockdown”
4. “Robocop”
5. “The Wrong Thing”
6. “In the Streets”
7. Title unknown
• Alternating heavy drum and beeping sounds
• More singing, loud wailing noises
• Long extended instrumental ending with “ahhs” whispering over it

8. “Real Bad News”
9. “So Amazing” featuring Young Jeezy
• Uptempo
• “I’m a monster, I’m a killer.”
Loud animal screams and howls like “Love Lockdown”
10. “That You Know” or “Tell Everybody” featuring Lil Wayne
• Harder rock vibe
• “Tell everybody that you know, that I don’t love you no mo’”
• “I’m back up on my grind.”
• Wayne’s
verse: “Shit stink ’cause it’s pee-eww”
11. “Coldest Winter”
• “Goodbye my friends, will I ever love again?”
• “It’s pouring…it’s pouring.”


I CANT WAIT, and I guess it's a trend if your that damn good you dont need as many features!


BE ON THE LOOK OUT NOVEMBER 25th



fOOTAGE gRABBED FROM urb.coM

0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis