The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






10.16.2008

ThrowBACK : The Beatnuts

Lallalalaalalllaaalalallalalalalala...

damn i was so young i dont remember how old i was when this came out, wait it was around 2001, okay not that bad. Cuz I remember my cuzin bought there cd Take it or Squeeze it.


They need to come back! Last thing I heard from them was their MILK me album .
wow I finally have a Throwback for a ThurzDay:


NO ESCAPIN THIS
by THE BEATNUTS



They are making a return supposedly with --> albums called U.F.O. Files in 2008 and
Planet of the Crates in 2009.

Disturbing The Peace -
Growing Pains

0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis