The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






10.21.2008

Cool Politics:

I'm just glad we finally have a lot of folks registered and ready to vote, a wishful thinkers DREAM!! And you got to admit, a big contributor of that, is Senator Obama's courage and the other non-typical candidates running for Head Office.
NOW BACK to CRACKIN UP:

&

The Shepard Fairley Inspired Posters - They Took it there







Spotted @ --> STR8NYC & TRUSTARS spots

1 comments:

Chi-Chi said...

I fell out laughing at these pictures. I was about to send this post out via e-mail because of that one Barack & Palin photo. For a good second I thought it was real. Thanks for making me laugh, M! :)

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis