The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






10.09.2008

iPonder...

...Why is it when you eat food/ feed yourself at 12 a.m, and Wake Up in the MOrning Hungry Ass a Bear ???


...Why is Nader & Bob still on the presidential ballot, damn that's what I call DE-TER-MIN-ATION & Guts?

...Why did I just figured out , why West Hollywood was so abdement about voting NO on PROP 8?

..Why did I over here the phrase, " I'm Bringing BubbleGum Hot Dogs to the Party " ?

...Why is MAVERICK my New Word?

...Why did I rap a song called "BLOG" and it goes like this: I found a new hobby, its called Bloggin', Bla Bla Blahoogging, Jiggas be Jocckin, I get Flocks of Flockers and Commentors that be Joggin and Bloggin. Out here on my Blog Grind, no food, no peace of mind. Yea I rhyme, betta tha Busta _____. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. LOL. no.

Lets Close it Out with this SONG, produced by HAVOC, featuring Anthony Hamilton

0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis