The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






8.07.2008

swagsplashin




YUP YUP CHRIS BROWN Jocked Our SWAG! >> Back to The Future Nike Hoodie
I don't know if Urban Outfitters still has any more. But I got it a month ago there, i had to get it regardless if it was for men, that shit is flyy. The Patterns & The colors are so me and so every yung playa. So this is tha only time you will see me promoting NIKE like that [except shoes], couldnt resist.


May have luck finding it HERE

or I'll sell mine for $$a gee$$

See previous post about swagsplashin here
Yo, it would be sick if I can find these-to match up! Ohh wee FRESHHH!

0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis