The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






8.24.2008

Picture of the Day: Lake Erie

Visit More Cleveland Photos ---> CLICK HEERR

Poem in Reference to the photo Above by vanitha said...

The summer sun rayshifts through a suspicious tree.
though I walk through the valley of the shadow
It sucks the airand looks around for me.
The grass speaks.I hear green chanting all day.
I will fear no evil, fear no evil
The blades extendand reach my way.
The sky breaks.It sags and breathes upon my face.
In the presence of mine enemies, mine enemies
The world is full of enemies.
There is no safe place.

0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis