The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






8.29.2008

Ashanti At The Grove Los Angeles

________________________________ASHANTI


Wednesday, August 27th Ashanti Performed at The Grove, This is My First Time Seeing Her Live. Yes Yes I
was a bit Skeptical, cuz she's known for singing live =D, but she has grown vocally since her first album,
she did a GOOD job. and of course she sounds 'perfect' on her new album, The Declaration. Ashanti has
always
been my favorite, she always has the best producers, lyrics, and studio voice, and now her new man, NELLY.
My
favorite track from her new album is "Girlfriend" , produced by L.T. Hutton, that should tell you why its hot.
Other favorites likes In these Streets, and You're Gonna Miss / I'm So Over You, which she performed at the GROVE show, and of
course The Way That I LOVE YOU!!
I was Surprised of all the Ashanti Fans, Didn't think she was the rated, I thought she was still kinda itty bitty
underrated STILL, I was proved wrong. She got madd hits, and proved it by performing number 1's like
Foolish, Only You, and Member that Murda Inc Track DOWN ASS CHICK!! haha . Overall Good Time.




0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis