The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






8.14.2008

Notable Movie Scenes Part I :

Here is two videos of the 20 most saddest Movies?

20-11 Scenes

20. City of Angels - Meg Ryan dies
19. Homeward Bound - Shadow's last words.
18. Mickey Christmas Carol - Tiny Tim
17. Cocoon - Pool Scene
16. Grumpier Old Men - Pop Dies
15. All Dogs go to Heaven - The Ending
14. I am Legend - Remembering Sam the dog
13. Honey, I Shrunk the Kids - Ant dies
12. Short Circuit 2 - Johnny 5 broken
11. The Outsiders - Johnny Dies
----

10-1 Scenes

10. Never Ending Story 2 - Memory of Mother
9. Lassie - Lassie drowns
8. Click - Adam Sandler dies
7. Planes, Trains and Automobiles - The station scene
6. Rocky 3 - Mickey dies
5. My Girl - the Funeral
4. Edward Scissorhands - Vincent dies
3. Radio - Mother dies
2. Lord of the Rings - Frodo leaves
1. Forrest Gump - Missing Jenny.
----

Which Ones Should Have Been Added??

Lion King's Scene where Mufasa is Killed, fcukn Scar! =D


---
Also The Ending Scene from Iron Giant



---
Some of My Favorite 90's Movie Scenes I Remember Seeing As a Kid:

My Girl
The Cutest Kiss Scene


@ 6:35 - End -The Sad Part When Thomas Dies from his allergy to Bee Stings, when trying to find the Mood Ring for Veda =C


Beauty Beast aka i wanna c Booty n Da Beast mommy

Beast Cleans Up Scene


"Be Our Guest"


Never Ending Story
Wow Good Times--this movie is Madd Crazy--what kind animal was Falcor -,wow--my child hood was on drugs watchin these movies.haha--gotta love falkor--I would have constant revisions of this movie, and i would tell my friends--u guys remember that movie where a white drag0n type dog was flyin?!?!? [silents] they be like huh-u trippin.




Aladdin A whole New World


Okay I didn't think my list would be compiled of Disney Movies-damn im a GROWN ass kidd.

0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis