The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






8.13.2008

Trippin Me Out

Okay We all Say Time Flys By, But No One Told Me It ZOOM ZOOMz By:

DUDE I'm Walkin Down The Street, & all these New High Tech Gadgets, Machines, Auto Mind Thingy Majigz approach me - just TRIPPIN lil ol ME OUT!


It's Like a High Tech Zoo Out Here in 2008!

iSpotted These Items On The Streets of L.A. Today:

The SEGWAY AKA SEGWHAT?,an electric-powered, high tech scooter called a Segway, invented by Dean Kamen and funded by Kleiner Perkins



I was like what the Fcuk is that! haha..when I saw sum old [color] rich guy showin off on a busy street IN los angeles




Wanna Buy one, check the website: CLICK HERE or SEGWAY L.A. for Pricing, only 5,000 Hotts. Not Bad at all.





Gotta Love YouTube:




---
On a Brighter Note, I saw a moving blue diamond, somthing like a California BatMobile with Swagg: I present to you the Ford GT [assuming a gt40?!?, idk help me identify this car]in Sexy Blue.






First Reaction: Wow-wa-wi-Wa!












also saw this bad boy:






KEY WORD: ADAPTATION, we are living in a fast paced high tech world, and it evolves everyday, and I am sure the world is far more advanced then I think & see. Mine as well get used to It.

0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis