The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






11.17.2008

New Music Video: Rihanna X Mya

Rihanna featuring Justin Timberlake
"REHAB"




damn JT u got both DIVAS wrapped around ya fingers.
*hence JT on SNL with BeyOnce




- -


MYA
'PARADISE'


MYA just came out of NO WHERE , why she select this bootleg leak as her single --errghh

LOSE YOUR LIFE -

ALCHEMI$T / PUSHA T / SNOOP / JADAmuah


CRAZY WORLD -

YOUNG JEEZY , my neezy

"but that don't even matter though trying to pay the light bill,light bill,
phone bill plus my granny nerve billsfeel like i should be taking them imagine
how my nerves feeli want a new bently my aunty need a kidneyand if i let her
pass her children never will forgive me"

"(what they want?)they want that young shitthat dumb shit that where you from shitthat ride around you hood all day with your gun shitall i got to my name is two bricks and one felonyyour going back to jail thats what my conscience keep on telling mei really ain't buying all this bullshit they selling me"

1 comments:

Soulful Jenn said...

Yeah, Mya is feelin' herself too much. Don't get me wrong, she fine, but the only thing I was feelin' as "Paradise" was that sexy pink suit/dress.. on me.

LOL.

And that Lose Your Life is a hot song.

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis