The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






11.09.2008

Fcuk Soulja BoY

SUCH A DISGRACE to the HUMAN RACE!!!

Just when I liking his new song Yamaha Girl, well i really didn'y i just loved the Polow Da Don Beat.

I thought we were moving forward yall, not back back way backwards yo.



Soulja Boy is backpedaling on recent comments he made to Toure thanking slave
masters. The teen M-C tells StreetCred-dot-com, “I was just joking. Most of the
questions he was asking me wasn’t making no sense. Like, he was asking me how I
wanted to die and asking me all these questions, so I thought he was joking with
me… I didn’t really take it seriously. Basically, it was sarcasm that got blown
out of proportion.” In the interview, Soulja Boy said, “Shout out to the slave
masters… Without them we’d still be in Africa. We wouldn’t be here to get this
ice and tattoos.”

do u believe this cat right now, who is his MAMA!!!

0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis