The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






11.22.2008

KanYe just for the Fcuk of it..


DJ Semtex INTERVIEW with KANYE WEST !!!







its always a BIG EVENT when he does PROMO
"Im not the right color, to do be on stage" lol
"im not the best singer"
...BUT HOT DAMN kanye still manages to be the COOLEST dude on earth next to baby jesus.

1 comments:

L The Hustla said...

Have you heard his album? I was waiting to cop it, but I wanted my review to be up just in time for the release. I was expecting the album to be trash but I'm feeling it.

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis