The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






11.08.2008

Erin Wright on MTVs Sweet Sixteen Exile

DID U GUYS SHE THA Episode of Erin Wright in Mangolia??
haha

They cut up a sheep mad harsh in her face, blood, poop n all. super gross. I g0tta find the clip to show u all. smh
top it off they ate all of it for dinner.

the trailer for the show
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/exiled/series.jhtml

Well Erin Wright, One of Eazy E's daugther was on Sweet Sixteen being a Rich Brat, so Mtv had the flipside of the show of course where the rich kids go to parts of world that are complete opposites from their rich and famous lifestyles to give them a bit of a reality that all things don't Bling. The show is called Exile on MTV Saturdays.



Here is the Clips of Erin on how the experience changed her, kinda.

CLICK HERE

Other Clip

click

In related news, Eazy E was one legendary West Coast RAPPER. mad props to him.
In was so tragic how he died, but we us learn from past experience. IT this case have SAFE SEX yall. Protect your Body.

Here is a clip, fast forward towards the end, 2:54 . very sad. smh.



Here is the note Eazy E wrote to his fans according to wikipedicrack:

During the week of March 20, already having made amends with Dr. Dre and Ice Cube, Eazy-E drafted what would be his last message to his fans:

“ ...I may not seem like a guy that you'd pick to preach a sermon, but I feel it's now time to 'testify' because I do have folks that care about me hearing all kinds of stories about what's up.
Yeah, I was a brother on the streets of Compton doing a lot of things most people look down on, but it did pay off. Then, we started rapping about real stuff that shook up the LAPD and the F.B.I., but we got our message across big-time and everyone in America started paying attention to the boys in the hood. Soon, our anger and hopes got everyone riled up.

There were great rewards for me personally like fancy cars, gorgeous women and good livin'. Like real non stop excitement. I'm not religious but wrong or right, that's me. I'm not saying this because I'm looking for a soft cushion wherever I'm heading, I just feel that I've got thousands and thousands of young fans that have to learn about what's real when it comes to AIDS. Like something good that will reach out to all my homeboys and their kin because I want to save their asses before it's too late. I'm not looking to blame anyone except myself. I've learned in the last week that this thing is real and it doesn't discriminate. It affects everyone.

My girl, Tomika, and I have been together for four years, and we recently got married. She's good, she's kind and a wonderful mother. We have a little boy who's a year old. Before Tomika, I had other women. I have seven children by six different mothers. Maybe success was too good to me. I love all my kids. And I always took care of them. Now, I'm in the biggest fight of my life and it ain't easy. But I want to say much love to those who have been down with me and thanks for all your support. Just remember: It's YOUR real time and YOUR real life.”

On March 26, 1995, ten days after being admitted into the hospital, Eric "Eazy-E" Wright died, at the age of 31.


---

Later on after his death, the infamous Geraldo Show had one of his boos, tracey who is above erin's mom. Watch the clip as HEERralldough ask some Bold ass Questions.


CAN ANY ONE NAME ALL HIS KIDS AND BABY MAMA's?

Lil Eazy E believe it was a cover up that his dad died of aids, maybe?!?!


RIP EAZY E
" Aids is RUTHLESS, so Take it Eazy E "

0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis