The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






9.28.2008

Throwback: Dru Hill ' i love you '

DRU HILL
iLoveYou

This video came out in 2003, directed by Lil X.

I love this song
I love dru hill
I love nokio fine ass
I love tha video
I love the lyrics
I LOVE IT!!!




Dru Hill - I Love You
Uploaded by Dru-Hill

---
Dude I just saw this on YouTube, This is Hilarious of Dru Hill throwing a Tantrum & Supposedly Breaking Up Live on Radio. ha


--

1 comments:

Soulful Jenn said...

so they didnt get back together? this is real footage? I mean, true?they back to being unheard? lol

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis