The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






4.22.2009

Rick Ross x The Roots 'Magnificent' live.

RICKY ROSSSSSSSS

Jazzy twist to one of my favorite songs out now!!

Swimmin' in women, champagne
sippin', go in tha way, two ends away,
this livin' is so magnificent , stop
dreaming' it,i'm living' life (Oh I),I can show you,show you baby that I can tell u,
I I can show you,Oh I


Magnificent LIVE on Jimmy Fallon



magnificent - rick ross ft john legend

JUSTICE LEAGUE for the WIN!!!!

spotted @ http://www.mrworldpremiere.net

0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis