The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






1.23.2009

New Music Videos: ya boy X p!nk X leona lewis X dwele

besides his rap name, I dig his craft. Anyone know how long he's been out:

YA BOY - I GOT THE POWER


versus

OG VERSION:
SNAP! - POWER

P!NK -
L3ONA L3WIS - I WILL BE
Dwele -HOW I DEAL MINT CONDITION-NOTHING LEFT to SEE - thanks to mUSIC choice and soulbounce.com

2 comments:

Soulful Jenn said...

Ya Boy - I Got The Power.. Not sure how long he's been doin' his thing.. but I had that song in October last year.

M* said...

oh trilly, is his other songs anygood?

some1 is feelin a bit seductive on their default pic.

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis