The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






12.05.2008

At Work: O.J. and his Homie's Verdict PART 2 is in

ALL I DID was get my ISHHH BACK forcibly
the equivalence =
15 years EACH !!!
5years w/ possibility of PAROLE.
I dont defend OJ, but come on now, 15..really judge really?!?!
u coulda used that tyme for something us..hint hint.
OJ's testimony:

"I didn't mean to hurt anybody and I didn't mean to steal from anybody," said the former Buffalo Bills player. "I did not know that I was doing anything illegal," he said. "I thought that I was confronting friends and retrieving my property. So I am sorry. I am sorry for all of it."

READ MORE: RIGHT HERE

WHAT YALL THINK

,

PICTURE someone tryna sell ur ishh, that u work years for ???? would u do it OJ style or handle it legally and properly.



***JAM of the POST:

0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis