The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






7.16.2008

The NICE Factor



Buenos Dias *,

*SPANISH for Hot Sex On a Platter also can be used to say Good Morning




TOPIC: THE RISE & FALL of BEING NICE
ALRIGHT you guys, I want to Retire from being nice, it a flippin Day Job i tell you, I see why some people have a 24/7 Snobby Attitude, they DON'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED.
After 19 years of life, I have concluded that being nice
can be:
  1. APPRECIATED/ACCEPTED

This is when people acknowledge you are truly a nice person & are shocked because they haven't ran into a nicey in a COOL MINUTE, esp a Black one . And they question, compliment, and move ON

  1. USEFUL

Now this is when I get myself in TROUBLE, Me being nice sends the wrong message to this DUMB Ditty DUMB boyz, they think they have access to my soul when I Smile back to them or say Hello

This be trippin me out! They wanna get my number and the whole maamaJamma, "like dude, I was just being printer friendly" CHILL SHAWTY CHILL. *Especially those DUST MITES.

  1. ABUSED

The Final Stage is when They know I'm a nice chick, they think They Can Low-Key Bully, Take Total Advantage, and GET BOLD, even wanna FIGHT -- Oh No Maam, that's when TEENITRA will come out, you done Flucked ^

Moral: Don't Take No One's Kindness, for Weakness.

..esp. with ME.

Always a Song to relate to-This why people love music so much:



0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis