The Sexiest Bloggers Alive !!!

::::::::::::::SUNRISESUNDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

WELCOME & Hello Strangers,

The Basis of this Bloggy iz

$OPHISTICATED BULL$HIT!!

ENJOY, LAUGH , LEARN , PARTY, comment.






2.11.2009

RIP to MOTORCYCLIST JEREMY LUSK

IT A SHAME,

I guess we have to know our LIMITs in life:




The event went on. I actually made top four in the finals, so we had to ride again. I couldn't go out there and do my regular run, so I just basically went out and did some whips. The riders were just in disbelief. We all know how tough Jeremy is and we were just trying to stay positive, but it was tough. We knew how bad his injury was, but we just didn't want to believe what had just happened. ... I thought that if anyone was invincible, it was Jeremy.
Lusk was 24 years old.

0 comments:

DON'T MISS A BEAT - @rchives

<< Hello Stranger >> - Pass the Blog Love ARounD the World

ShareThis